2011/04/23

'SPRING OUTFIT ' - FINALISTS / 'WIOSENNA STYLIZACJA'- FINALISTKI

NOT MANY OF YOU ENTERED THE COMPETITION =( I GUESS YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT...
I'VE CHOSEN THE BEST 6 OUTFITS AND CREATED THE POLL ( CLICK THE PIC TO ENLARGE IT )- NOW YOU HAVE 5 DAYS TO CHOOSE THE WINNER :)
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!
▬▬▬▬▬▬

NIEWIELU Z WAS WZIĘŁO UDZIAŁ W WIOSENNYM KONKURSIE =( MOŻE WAM SIĘ NIE SPODOBAŁ... 
WYBRAŁAM NAJLEPSZĄ 6  I STWORZYŁAM ANKIETĘ ( KLIKNIJ OBRAZEK ABY GO POWIĘKSZYĆ  ) - TERAZ MACIE 5 DNI ABY WYBRAĆ ZWYCIĘZCĘ :)
POWODZENIA DZIEWCZYNY!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why I couldn't be picked for the final poll... whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked why I didn't pick you for the final poll ...Well the problem is ... it was the competition called SPRING OUTFIT not PRINCESS OUTFIT :( Maybe next time... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion / Podziel się swoją opinią