2012/08/30

Inspired by...#2 - Emma Watson

T by Alexander Wang classic jersey t-shirt  $76
The Dream of the Crop cardigan - black   $28
MANGO decorative ripped jean  $35
Jersey Knot ballet flat  $15
Kit Heath flourish small blossom twist necklace  $85
Next botanical print scarf  $29

Made by DoctorWRoser118

  Hello there!  My name is Hannah, but my writers name is DoctorWRoser118.  Obviously.  :)   I'm doing fashion posts weekly, and this weeks is above ^^ .   I hope you enjoy them, and it is such an honor to be writing for Miss-of-Stardoll!  :)
▬▬▬▬
Hej wszystkim! Jestem Hannah, mój nick na Stardoll to DoctorWRoser118 :)
 Co tydzień będę prezentować wam posty dotyczące mody i stylizacji , jak ta powyżej ^^.
Mam nadzieję, że się wam podoba, to wielki zaszczyt tu pisać :)

10 comments:

  1. Great job Hannah :) I really like it :) And welcome to our team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo lubie styl ubierania Watson i podoba mi się odwozrowanie jej ciuchów. dobra robota :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style it's my tase LOL ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/14/2013

    Emma ♥ Cool...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love floral scarves <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion / Podziel się swoją opinią