2013/02/08

I recommend...#23/ Polecam...#23

The Impossible/Niemożliwe

Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her(source:imdb.com)
▬▬▬▬
Niezwykle poruszająca i nakręcona z ogromnym rozmachem historia rodziny, która przeżyła tsunami 2004 roku – jeden z największych kataklizmów naszych czasów. Tajlandia, 2004 rok. Maria i Henry wraz z trójką synów postanawiają spędzić święta Bożego Narodzenia w samym sercu tropikalnego raju. Przepiękny hotel położony w malowniczym otoczeniu palm, złocistej plaży i błękitnego oceanu wydaje się być gwarancją wymarzonego odpoczynku. Raj jednakk zamieni się w prawdziwe piekło. Pewnego dnia, nad ranem, od strony morza dochodzi przerażający huk. Maria, Henry i wszyscy mieszkańcy hotelu zamierają w bezruchu. W chwilę później cała plaża, budynki i znajdujący się na niej ludzie zostają zmieceni przez monstrualną falę tsunami. Woda zabiera wszystkich i wszystko. Wszystko… z wyjątkiem nadziei.(źródło:filmweb.pl)

Made by DUDI_05 

15 comments:

  1. świetny, podoba mi się :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, don't think I'll watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably really good and well made, but it's just not the genre of movies I watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely amazing and touching movie. Worth seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen clips on how they did the tsunami effect with actual water, it looks amazing. Definitely a movie I am watching out for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to see thet film and I cried like a baby ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great film :) I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Świetny film i efekty specjalne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of this, I will check it out!! - applemartini

    http://stard0llsecrets.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know what? I think I might give it a go anyway :D Started to hear a lot good things about it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to see this for the longest time. Looks like i have a movie to watch this weekend ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4/12/2013

    Great....

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion / Podziel się swoją opinią