2013/02/12

I recommend...#24/ Polecam...#24

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey/Hobbit:Niezwykła Podróż


A younger and more reluctant Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, sets out on an "unexpected journey" to the Lonely Mountain with a spirited group of Dwarves to reclaim their stolen mountain home from a dragon named Smaug. (source:imdb.com)
▬▬▬▬

"Hobbit" to opowieść pełna niezwykłych wydarzeń i magicznych postaci, przedstawiająca odwieczną walkę dobra ze złem. Hobbit Bilbo Baggins niechętnie wyrusza w niezwykłą i niebezpieczną podróż. Pokierowany przez czarodzieja Gandalfa opuszcza swój przytulny domek w Shire, by wraz z trzynastoma krasnoludami zmierzyć się ze smokiem Smaugiem.( źródło:filmweb.com)

Made by DUDI_05

10 comments:

  1. Fajny na niedzielne popołudnie ;) Jeśli ktoś lubi trylogię 'Władcy Pierścieni' to polubi i Hobbita ;) Choć szczerze powiedziawszy to jest bardziej przystępny i łatwiejszy do zrozumienia niż 'Władca...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet ;) I'm not a big fan of LOTR but I might watch it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love (breathes) love, love, love, love that movie! :D Saw it a week after the premiere and I've wanted to see it again every single day :D But no one wanna see it with me (because they've already seen it xD) and it'd be too expensive to go to the movies every day xD But man I love that movie :D Definently just as good as Lord of the Rings :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Byłam w kinie z napisami i bardzo mi się podobało, jeśli ktoś szuka ciekawych doświadczeń i głębokich historii to serdecznie polecam. Ja jednak wolę poprzednie filmy Jacksona na podstawie J.R.R Tolkiena - moje ulubione filmy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted too see this movie for a long time, but I still haven't and this makes me want to watch it even moooore :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'll see it. It seems interesting, but...I don't really like Lord of the Rings type movies..

    ReplyDelete
  7. oglądałam film w kinie i jestem zachwycona!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't like this one...I love the Lord of the Ring movies, but I felt this one dragged on too long, the elements added from The Silmarillion only hindered the story,rather than adding to it and there was sloppy editing at times.I don't see why they need three movies at all.The special effect however are(mostly) quite well done and the acting is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Michaela4567 Ok I have to agree, when I watched the movie it did feel a bit long, but afterwards I just felt, that it made everything much more clear :) But offc, different people's got different oppinnions ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4/05/2013

    One of my favourite...

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion / Podziel się swoją opinią