2013/03/01

Invisible Barbie Hairstyles / Niewidzialne Fryzury Barbie

There are two free Barbie hairstyles in Catalog (Starplaza)
Unfortunately they are invisible. 
It is probably only a glitch so hurry up and get them for 0 SD.
PS. Don't be taken in -hairstyle presented in the picture is my own one.
▬▬▬▬
Do Katalogu (Starplaza) doszły dwie fryzury Barbie.
Chwilowo są niewidoczne ale kosztują 0 SD. 
To zapewne tylko chwilowy błąd, więc jeśli chcecie spróbujcie je zdobyć.
PS. Żeby była jasność , włosy prezentowane na zdjęciu nie są tymi, o których mowa.




18 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THE POST nobody else did that :D
    I bought them and I really hope they're going to show up in my Beauty parlor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late, they aren't there anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, dziękuje za informację. już biegnę kupić
    JustinaCullen

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeśli zdążę to kupię :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get them :( I hope you all that did, get them visible in your beauty parlor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICEEE ! I am going to buy them right now , hopefully they will show up in the beauty parlor later :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw poo i just checked they don't have it anymore. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/02/2013

    Probably you can find this hair only in some countries. I live in Italy and I'm not able to find them :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Hollie962: It was a glitch, they removed them from Starplaza.

    ReplyDelete
  10. szkooda, moze sie pojawia potem...
    nie ma juz ich chyba :(

    julia7373

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you think you can send us the link? Because i can't find it... But i read some comments saying it's not there anymore...
    Help me!!
    Doll: ana_4444

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed them!!! D: what do they now look like?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed them!! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course, I missed them as well. But I hope they come back, because Barbie stuff is prolific.

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion / Podziel się swoją opinią