2013/05/01

April Lottery - Results / Wyniki Kwietniowej Loterii

1 - ModaLasly
2 - massie_block
3 - ezzaty
4 - girl1996fatima
5 - Luinu
6 - GoldenDiya
7 - frenchhornroles
8 - fledermaus
9- funnyfleurtje
10- Yilin-NyanCat
11- wera2Dancer
12- Valery846
13- Czekoladowa1Aga
14- carol_star3

 
Congratulations to everyone!
Remember you have 48 hours to take your prize 
- first let me know about your prize in my gb and then I will reserve it in my Bazaar.
▬▬▬▬
Gratuluję wszystkim!
Macie  48 godzin na zgłoszenie się w mojej kg po nagrodę 
- w innym wypadku  ubrania przepadają.


14 comments:

  1. Well, not this time ;( But I hope I win in May ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/01/2013

    gratkii

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/01/2013

    Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats every one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love the new layout btw. I like how we can read the full posts in the home page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratulacje wszystkim! ;*
    Mam nadzieję, że w majowym losowaniu, uda mi się coś wylosować! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion / Podziel się swoją opinią